The BIMI record checker can be used to check if your BIMI record has been set up correctly.
(Secure URL to the SVG image)
(Secure URL to the VMC certificate)
Generated results for domain
Your BIMI logo
BIMI is a new way for verifying information about your brand. Like DMARC, DKIM & SPF (three methods for verifying sender information), BIMI is a text record that lives on your servers. In fact, it works alongside SPF, DKIM & DMARC to signal your e-mail clients that you are who you claim to be. BIMI is different as it also allows you to display your company’s logo in supported inboxes, putting your brand front-and-center for subscribers.
Without BIMI, email clients display a generic placeholder logo with brand initials. The recipient might have a hard time recognizing your brand without resorting to the brand name. However, with BIMI implemented, the brand logo is displayed next to your
email message, boosting brand awareness.
Prerequisites for BIMI
Since brand logos are displayed only for authenticated messages, you need to set up SPF, DKIM and DMARC first. In addition, make sure your DMARC policy is either p=quarantine or p=reject.
Below are the logo specifications:
1. The logo which we might want to display in the email should be in SVG Tiny 1.2 format and must be a square, centered.
2. The logo must be trademarked.
3. The logo should have a solid background color and file size should not exceeed 32KB.
4. The logo (in SVG format) must be hosted over internet over https and will be queried by the email receivers.
5. The logo must be certified with VMC (Verified Mark Certificate) -- This is currently optional and will be required in future.
Implementing BIMI on your domain takes these steps:
1.Upload your brand logo;
2.Create a BIMI record;
3.Publish your BIMI record in the DNS;
4.Check the BIMI record to ensure success.
Book your free consultation below to get started.